Dear Velo Community and Valued Customers,
Like many of you, our team has been monitoring the updates surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and have been working to respond appropriately with CDC guidelines and recommendations.
The well-being of our customers and staff members is extremely important to us. In an effort to help prevent the spread of the virus, we have set precautionary measures around our store.
- Employees are wiping down shared surfaces hourly (Doors, handles, bikes, phones, keyboards, credit card terminals, etc).
- Employees are washing hands upon entering work and at regular intervals throughout the day and after handling cash.
- We have contactless credit card terminals for Apple Pay or chip cards.
- We are offering pickup orders: You may call in advance for your item, and one of our employees will pick the order and call you when it is ready. Once you arrive at our shop, we will bring the order out to you.
- Ship orders! We will ship your order to your home. $10 shipping on all orders. (Inquire about bike/oversized shipping).
How can I support my local businesses if I should stay home?
- Order ahead and pick and go.
- Shop locally-smaller businesses will have fewer people to interact with and easier to practice a 6-foot distance.
- Smaller stores are easier to keep clean.
- Local stores tend to buy more locally and many support local craftsmen.
- Support your local economy by shopping locally.
- Buy gift certificates to help them keep the cash flow going during the upcoming weeks. You can use them when the trajectory is declining.
- As always wash your hands for 20 seconds, cover your mouth if coughing with your sleeve, stay home if sick.
Your friends at Velo City Cycles